Close

  • Integrated Engineering sets MKVII Golf R / Audi S3 2.0 TFSI pump gas and stock turbo 1/4 mile record - 11.5@118 Golf R

    Very impressive results here from IE Engineering on this MKVII Golf R. They set the stock turbo pump gas (93 octane pump fuel) platform record for the MKVII Golf R and Audi S3 2.0 TFSI running a highly respectable 1/4 mile pass of 11.56 @ 118.24.


    Mid 11's from a stock turbo Golf? On pump gas no less?

    Mod list:

    -IE Stage 2 ECU software
    -IE TCU software
    -IE intake
    -IE intercooler
    -93 octane
    -Aftermarket catless downpipe
    -Aftermarket turbo inlet pipe
    -Front passenger and rear seats removed
    -7lbs custom catback exhaust
    -Konig Dekagram 18x8.5 wheels
    -Federal 200 tread wear 235/40r18 tires
    -Lowering springs

    Track conditions were good with DA at 200 feet in 56 degree weather.

    There is plenty more potential in the platform as well should the owner choose to go further but this is a great record to hold.


    This article was originally published in forum thread: Integrated Engineering sets MKVII Golf R / Audi S3 2.0 TFSI pump gas and stock turbo 1/4 mile record - 11.5@118 Golf R started by Sticky View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
    1. Fuhrmann's Avatar
      Fuhrmann -
      Well there is a chinese customer of German AW hit a 11.37 & 11.44 back in 2017....
      Stock turbo, low quality chinese 98 fuel and beside of the exhaust mods compareable to the mentioned Golf. So, actually can`t call this a record now.


      Click here to enlarge
      Click here to enlarge
      Click here to enlarge
    1. Sticky2's Avatar
      Sticky2 -
      Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fuhrmann Click here to enlarge
      Well there is a chinese customer of German AW hit a 11.37 & 11.44 back in 2017....
      Stock turbo, low quality chinese 98 fuel and beside of the exhaust mods compareable to the mentioned Golf. So, actually can`t call this a record now.


      https://www.BoostAddict.com/images/i...tpzffcca-1.jpg
      https://www.BoostAddict.com/images/i...6rq2la5z-1.png
      https://www.BoostAddict.com/images/i...4zgftsq5-1.jpg
      That doesn’t look like an NHRA accredited strip? Need higher res pics to really see...
    1. Fuhrmann's Avatar
      Fuhrmann -
      Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
      That doesn’t look like an NHRA accredited strip? Need higher res pics to really see...
      No its no NHRA Track as its in China...Click on the picture in my post then its popping up in a bigger size.

      Anyway those days the 11,5 is no magic on stock turbo and pump gas.
    1. Sticky's Avatar
      Sticky -
      Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fuhrmann Click here to enlarge
      Click on the picture in my post then its popping up in a bigger size.
      You liked the thumbnail so they are small, click and you will see.

      Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fuhrmann Click here to enlarge
      Anyway those days the 11,5 is no magic on stock turbo and pump gas.
      Maybe but Integrated Engineering holds this record in the USA.