Close

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Purchased a couple new little items for the event. 2013 GMC Denali 3500 HD and a 52 ft gooseneck trailer. I needed something that would hold two cars.

Attachment 24766Attachment 24768
    wtf..

do you need a personal assistant/security/general $#@! ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's a very nice trailer.

I'll probably have to pick something up although not that elaborate.
    It's a buyers market. Got the trailer decked out with 42ft of E-Track, 110 electrical, flourescent interior lighting, quartz halogen exterior work spot lights, tons of cabinets, all LED marke/running lights and electric hydraulic landing gear all for $26k. All I need is to have an awning installed and put a generator and air compressor in it. I saved a ton by going factory direct, most of these trailers are built in Elkhart, IN and South Bend, IN which is only about 125 miles from my house so it makes it pretty easy to go pick up and when you do you get wholesale pricing.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    wtf..

do you need a personal assistant/security/general $#@! ?
    LOL, I have enough of those on the payroll already.

Here's my other hauler and trailer, unfortunatley the hauler is too long to put a big enough trailer behind that would hold two cars, the hauler is about 38 ft and I would need at least a 36 ft trailer so I would be rolling close to 80 ft overall....the DOT and state police frown on rigs that long.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

. I registered for the Chicago wannagofast event this week as well and they do have a fb page and they post info daily as well as post pics of participants cars etc.
    crap how did I miss that one...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I totally agree, but some people are like that though. When I went to the Shift Sector event. I put 480hp on my car, I wanted to race some of the 550hp cars and they looked at me like I'm stupid. They don't understand power to weight, and they do think they're the $#@! when I say race my "Cobalt". So now, I'm putting 500 or 550 on my car.
    its awesome to see that your cool with running anyone. We need more people out there like that!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    I have a Porsche 996 Turbo with the old Evoms/GIAC setup. Probably about 650 Crank. Nothing crazy, but it's fun. I'll run with anyone that will oblige me. Can't wait!
    Gotcha! See you there
    I can fix that lol....

Exactly. it's going to draaaaaaaag

We will have 2 or 3 at least on site. Plus anyone else that brings one Click here to enlarge

he's not pulling your chain. The big HP supras that have shown interest or stated they were going, have yet to actually pay. So they are yet to be on the listClick here to enlarge
    not too surprising, we are already starting to see cars show for txtk

Funny you should mention that, a couple years ago I rented the drag strip at Fontana and it was a free for all, we were running tow vehicles with fully loaded trailers lol, it was hysterical. The track officials didnt care what we did, we were staying on the gas in our cars for about 2000 ft and braking at the last second fistailing around and racing back to the start line, it was almost like a road course....soon after that Fontana closed forever Click here to enlarge
    bahahah We ran the RV with trailer at timmayfest 2 years back, and I might have been the one hanging out of the side with a bottle of vodka. Anyone that knows us, can tell you that is totally out of character for us...

Here's my other hauler and trailer, unfortunatley the hauler is too long to put a big enough trailer behind that would hold two cars, the hauler is about 38 ft and I would need at least a 36 ft trailer so I would be rolling close to 80 ft overall....the DOT and state police frown on rigs that long.
    uh, didn't that thing have a stripper pole if I remember correctly?
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge

uh, didn't that thing have a stripper pole if I remember correctly?
    Yes it does, along with a 2000 watt stereo system and full DJ gear, although it usually only gets installed for infield parties at NASCAR races or concerts up at places like Alpine Valley.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Yes it does, along with a 2000 watt stereo system and full DJ gear, although it usually only gets installed for infield parties at NASCAR races or concerts up at places like Alpine Valley.
    lol I thought I remembered that.....awesome...
    Eurocharged Performance

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    lol I thought I remembered that.....awesome...
    Maybe you could get the blonde in your sig pic to come demonstrate the pole.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Maybe you could get the blonde in your sig pic to come demonstrate the pole.....
    hum, good question.... lets ask her?

@ECTrophyWife you down?

Besides I thought you were more into hayley there jim?

Click here to enlarge
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

@ECTrophyWife you down?

Click here to enlarge
    WOW, is that the same girl?

I don't remeber names. All I remeber is being at one of your open houses when you guys were down the street from me, one of the girls was just out of this world.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

WOW, is that the same girl?

I don't remeber names. All I remeber is being at one of your open houses when you guys were down the street from me, one of the girls was just out of this world.
    yes sir...same girl. Susan (on my sig pic) has been with us for about a year now. Hayley has been since 09, and yes was the one you were yapping up at open house.

Click here to enlarge

This one better?
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

yes sir...same girl. Susan (on my sig pic) has been with us for about a year now. Hayley has been since 09, and yes was the one you were yapping up at open house.

Click here to enlarge

This one better?
    $#@!, I am gonna have to have a talk with Steve and Mike at Weistec, they don't have $#@! on you guys in the model department LOL, they are gonna have to up there game a little I think
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

$#@!, I am gonna have to have a talk with Steve and Mike at Weistec, they don't have $#@! on you guys in the model department LOL, they are gonna have to up there game a little I think
    lmao, I will have to give them $#@! too. I have to talk to them about my build anyway so I will rub it in...

oh and for the record...the girls drive Click here to enlarge Susan DESTROYED a new set of DR's that day...

Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

It's a buyers market. Got the trailer decked out with 42ft of E-Track, 110 electrical, flourescent interior lighting, quartz halogen exterior work spot lights, tons of cabinets, all LED marke/running lights and electric hydraulic landing gear all for $26k. All I need is to have an awning installed and put a generator and air compressor in it. I saved a ton by going factory direct, most of these trailers are built in Elkhart, IN and South Bend, IN which is only about 125 miles from my house so it makes it pretty easy to go pick up and when you do you get wholesale pricing.
    That's a good price for that level of trailer. I'm looking for something simple, light, and a value for my Cayenne to tow especially with it looking like I will have to make some events far out of California this year.

Should be able to pick up something decent in this market. Would be nice to have a diesel though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

@ECTrophyWife you down?

Click here to enlarge
    My fave... damn. Girl can dance too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Just got off the phone with one of our local sponsors (Independent Detail). He has quite a few guys coming in for detail work this week, and several have stated they were bringing him payment for a spot at the event. So hope to add some more fun cars to the list in the next couple days.

Also, our most likely scenario for food is looking like a simple big grill for food for the day. Burgers, dogs, etc with chips and drinks... like a big family/friends BBQ day at the park or something. Other options include a couple different vendor trucks (taco/hot dog). Any thoughts or opinions on the matter, feel free to share.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Purchased a couple new little items for the event. 2013 GMC Denali 3500 HD and a 52 ft gooseneck trailer. I needed something that would hold two cars.

Attachment 24766Attachment 24768

Click here to enlarge
    Adopt me?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

Just got off the phone with one of our local sponsors (Independent Detail). He has quite a few guys coming in for detail work this week, and several have stated they were bringing him payment for a spot at the event. So hope to add some more fun cars to the list in the next couple days.

Also, our most likely scenario for food is looking like a simple big grill for food for the day. Burgers, dogs, etc with chips and drinks... like a big family/friends BBQ day at the park or something. Other options include a couple different vendor trucks (taco/hot dog). Any thoughts or opinions on the matter, feel free to share.
    Burgers/dogs with chips and drinks is fine with me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Trailer is sweet, Jim - congrats. But that diesel dually with the Allison trans is the $#@!. Will pull that trailer loaded to the gills no problem. Gonna look BAD ASS when that $#@!er opens up with not one but two black series inside lol. You need to move to LA so you can blow your money faster buddy Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Im pretty simple when it comes to food, all of the above works for me.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^what he said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Trailer is sweet, Jim - congrats. But that diesel dually with the Allison trans is the $#@!. Will pull that trailer loaded to the gills no problem. Gonna look BAD ASS when that $#@!er opens up with not one but two black series inside lol. You need to move to LA so you can blow your money faster buddy Click here to enlarge
    Ya, the 6.6 Duramax and the Alison 1000 is the best towing set up available however the Ford F 450 was my first choice based strictly on looks alone but there was only one available in the entire country and it was an ugly maroon color. I already ordered the Banks Engineering ram air box, the top of the line Bully Dog programmer, some nerfs, BMW goosneck/fifth wheel flush bed mount and wheel shopping as we speak. Trying to locate two matching Honda Ruckus scooters for pit bikes. Should be a decent set up when its all done.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

What the f do you do jrcart? Rep on the gear for the events.
    2015 - Cayman GTS - Stock
    2011 - 335is e92 - Cobb PTF E40/Rob Beck/AR/Helix (458 rwtq and 479 rwhp) - Retired
    2007 - 911 Turbo - EP1/AMS (617 awtq and 500 awhp) - Retired
    2008 - 335i e92 - Cobb/AR/Helix/OSS (384 rwtq and 356 rwhp) - Retired
    2003 and 2005 330i/ci zhp - Stock - Retired

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mithiral67 Click here to enlarge
    What the f do you do jrcart? Rep on the gear for the events.
    Slangs rocks...lolClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    just sent payment, very excited for the event!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kkashanchi Click here to enlarge
    just sent payment, very excited for the event!
    see you there! Sorry about the forms mishap. Its late... haha

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast