Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The world...
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Points
    1,202.2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No

    man this site needs an iphone app...

    that is all, have a great day

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    pelase build one, ill give you a rep




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Android app ftw!
    ​#Chuckstrong

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The world...
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Points
    1,202.2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Reputation: Yes | No
    it needs both apps...
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

    N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Android app ftw!
    iphone first! haha Click here to enlarge




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    iphone first! haha Click here to enlarge
    No way! @Sticky has a droid now, he loves us more!Click here to enlarge
    ​#Chuckstrong

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Points
    576.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    f apple and their i phone. worst quality of any electrical device I have owned in the last 10 years.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The world...
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Points
    1,202.2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Reputation: Yes | No
    droid and windows products are great until you realize the OS has consistent issues, things are incredibly more difficult to setup and unreliable... not start another windows/droid/apple discussion but the fact remains that if apple hadn't integrated a few key features into their devices and everyone hadn't copied them; then we would still be in the dark ages of the windows mobile 6 and initial android phones were nothing worked.
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

    N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    f apple and their i phone. worst quality of any electrical device I have owned in the last 10 years.
    please tell us how much more superior jelly bean is, and watch nobody care.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    756
    Rep Points
    855.8
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Android app ftw!
    +1


    Im always on this site on my phone. Always using the browser which sucks. Tapatalk ftw!

    Oh yeah, and $#@! apple. That is all.
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portillo's
    Posts
    1,503
    Rep Points
    238.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    There's a reason you never hear Apple fans saying stuff like "$#@! Android" at every chance, we aren't so insecure Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gary88 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a reason you never hear Apple fans saying stuff like "$#@! Android" at every chance, we aren't so insecure Click here to enlarge

    Same class, we just have a product that sticks up for itself Click here to enlarge




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Points
    576.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    please tell us how much more superior jelly bean is, and watch nobody care.
    It is about quality not superiority. Apple makes their vendors get the smallest margin possible, thus the quality of their phones/products suffers. They want you to buy new phones, laptops etc. every year or two. I know no one with an original iphone yet I know plenty with older androids.

    My 1st iphone4 died 15 days out of the 1 year warranty, 5 phones in 6 weeks all refurbed POS. 5 Phones means 5 god damn trips to the apple store two of which were while I was traveling on business and $#@!ed my day up both times.

    Never once had a problem with my samsung galaxies, blackberries, Motorolas, etc. Worst quality and customer service/relations I have ever experienced. F them.




    And yes a cellphone app would be nice.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    756
    Rep Points
    855.8
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is about quality no superiority. Apple makes their vendors get the smallest margin possible, thus the quality of their phones/products. They want you to buy new phones, laptops etc. every year or two.

    1st phone died 15 days out of the 1 year warranty, 5 phones in 6 weeks all refurbed POS. 5 Phones means 5 god damn trips to the apple store two of which were while I was traveling on business and $#@!ed my day up both times.

    Never once had a problem with my samsung galaxies, blackberries, Motorolas, etc. Worst quality and customer service/relations I have ever experienced. F them.

    And yes a cellphone app would be nice.
    +1

    Have had much more issues with iPhones than all my Motorolas and Galaxies (ive owned 3 Motorolas and 2 Galaxies, the original, and now the GS3).
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Very strange, I have never had an issue that Apple did not fix on the spot.

    3 macbook pro's (all replaced for new computers, that where the newer versions)
    2 Iphones (all replaced for NEW units) If you demand a new phone they will give you a new phone.

    Other then you guys, my friend (two of them) that had android phones have had severe issues with them (going back to their iPhones in the end), and the Microsoft phone seems to be worst.

    Bad luck for some?




  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Points
    576.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very strange, I have never had an issue that Apple did not fix on the spot.

    3 macbook pro's (all replaced for new computers, that where the newer versions)
    2 Iphones (all replaced for NEW units) If you demand a new phone they will give you a new phone.

    Other then you guys, my friend (two of them) that had android phones have had severe issues with them (going back to their iPhones in the end), and the Microsoft phone seems to be worst.

    Bad luck for some?
    I think your post proves my point about the quality of the products. 3 laptops and 2 phones had to be replaced. Can you name any other piece of electronics or even hardware that you would accept this level of failure? If my car, snow blower, laptop, desktop, garage door opener, fishing pole, etc. had that many failures by the same manufacturer I couldn't justify go back to them again.

    It sounds like your customer service experiences were much different from mine. I was told each of the 5 refurbs I got were new in the stores I went to. Only on the phone with a manager's manager he admitted I had received refurbs the whole time. They finally sent me a new one after I begged and it has been working for 6 months now...getting a galaxy 3 next week.

    Their quality is my biggest complaint. I can't have an unreliable phone/product for my work or my life. I can't trust a company with a track record of making products that fail on the reg regardless of how innovative they are/were/could be.


    I would never try a M$ phone, I can't imagine they can make a good phone OS.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    756
    Rep Points
    855.8
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah, Microsoft Phones i wouldnt mess with. Android>Apple>Microsoft, in my mind.
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think your post proves my point about the quality of the products. 3 laptops and 2 phones had to be replaced. It sounds like your customer service experiences were much different from mine. I was told each of the 5 refurbs I got were new in the stores I went to. Only on the phone with a manager's manager he admitted I had received refurbs the whole time. They finally sent me a new one after I begged and it has been working for 6 months now...

    Their quality is my biggest complaint. I can't have an unreliable phone/product for my work.

    I would never try a M$ phone, I can't imagine they can make a good phone OS.
    Now keep in mind I own 5 MBP's and 4 Iphone4's, a New Ipad and a mini.

    as well as 5+ Ipods.

    All electronics will fail. I have seen no proof of this not being true.




  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    756
    Rep Points
    855.8
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now keep in mind I own 5 MBP's and 4 Iphone4's, a New Ipad and a mini.

    as well as 5+ Ipods.
    Ive never had an issue with iPods or MacBooks. Ive only had problems with iPhones. Luck of the draw? Probably.
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ive never had an issue with iPods or MacBooks. Ive only had problems with iPhones. Luck of the draw? Probably.
    You have to remember all iphones are not made in the same place either, so one factory makes some and another factory makes some.

    So maybe you got HIN JA WANG's phone and he was being an idiot that day.

    And I got WHO FANG CHUU's.

    lol




  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The world...
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Points
    1,202.2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Had an SG2 when it first came out and it was quite possibly the worst phone ever... only second to my original windows mobile 5 phone. First off, the OS was obsolete within almost a month of release and Samsung did nothing to update it. Samsung software was a complete joke and looked like it was made by someone just studying programming in middle school. Couple that with the absurd reliability of the phone where there was consistent freeze ups, touchscreens that wouldn't work and an OS that proved troubling, I said no thanks. Then I went off to play with the newer iphone at the time which was the 4s and I said F this $#@!... The seamless integration between all iOS devices was incredibly, especially when paired with the new Apple TV. I don't think Android or Windows could ever match that across the board.
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

    N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Points
    576.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now keep in mind I own 5 MBP's and 4 Iphone4's, a New Ipad and a mini.

    as well as 5+ Ipods.

    All electronics will fail. I have seen no proof of this not being true.
    HUG JA WANG strikes again to $#@! with me from China wtf did I do to him?

    That is alot of apple products! Fair enough Click here to enlarge I think we can agree to disagree.

    Android and M$ just make the OS not the hardware unless I am mistaken. I am sure there are plenty of cheaply made Android phones out there. I mean the 'pay' $50 phones must be junk POS no?

    Again my issue is with the quality not the OS. Both work fine for my job/life. It is the quality which has turned me away and forces me to say F them.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Points
    1,795.4
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is alot of apple products! Fair enough Click here to enlarge I think we can agree to disagree.

    Android and M$ just make the OS not the hardware unless I am mistaken. I am sure there are plenty of cheaply made Android phones out there. I mean the 'pay' $50 phones must be junk POS no?
    Yeah lots of apple, I own all of the computers in the "office"




  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portillo's
    Posts
    1,503
    Rep Points
    238.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is about quality not superiority. Apple makes their vendors get the smallest margin possible, thus the quality of their phones/products suffers. They want you to buy new phones, laptops etc. every year or two. I know no one with an original iphone yet I know plenty with older androids.

    My 1st iphone4 died 15 days out of the 1 year warranty, 5 phones in 6 weeks all refurbed POS. 5 Phones means 5 god damn trips to the apple store two of which were while I was traveling on business and $#@!ed my day up both times.

    Never once had a problem with my samsung galaxies, blackberries, Motorolas, etc. Worst quality and customer service/relations I have ever experienced. F them.




    And yes a cellphone app would be nice.
    Malarky. I've had every iphone since 2007 and each has worked flawlessly. Well the Power button on my 4 started sticking one day, but Apple just gave me a brand new one to fix that. Also my macbook pro from 2008 works like new today, and my 30gb ipod video from 2005 still works perfectly today. Your one experience getting a bunch of lemons does not mean Apple quality is bad.

    Edit:

    Click here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Points
    1,827.1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is about quality not superiority. Apple makes their vendors get the smallest margin possible, thus the quality of their phones/products suffers. They want you to buy new phones, laptops etc. every year or two. I know no one with an original iphone yet I know plenty with older androids.

    My 1st iphone4 died 15 days out of the 1 year warranty, 5 phones in 6 weeks all refurbed POS. 5 Phones means 5 god damn trips to the apple store two of which were while I was traveling on business and $#@!ed my day up both times.

    Never once had a problem with my samsung galaxies, blackberries, Motorolas, etc. Worst quality and customer service/relations I have ever experienced. F them.




    And yes a cellphone app would be nice.
    Funny you say this. All my androids have been garbage and they start running like $#@! after a few months of usage. On the other hand, my iPhone 3G was rock solid, and so is this iPhone 4S I'm currently using. I have tried many android phones, my wife even has a Galaxy S3 for work and it blows. The operating system is not smooth like iOS, it stutters too much when scrolling through pages. Anyways, kinda sick of these debates. In the end, to each their own........
    John 3:16


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •