Close

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 385

Thread: 27 dead in school shooting? What in the actual $#@!.

              
  1. #176
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Points
    1,461.5
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You copy and paste because you are not intelligent enough to think for yourself and use Wikipedia LOL to back up your logic. And you parrot what you hear on the TV and then try to back up your arguments with $#@!ty, irrelevant links. You are the epitome of the youth today in the US. And then make some lame attempt at softening your comments here by wishing those affected today well makes me sick.
    Go $#@! yourself.
    compared to yourself that make up statistics with no backing of anything, yet you call them "facts".

    So now you're not laughing and you're sick.. Do you have mental problems?

    Whats up with the name calling? I think were all adults, I edited mine after remember that. (took about 20 seconds.)




  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Points
    1,726.8
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How difficult is it to get a concealed carry?
    Completely depends on what state your registered in & what their specific laws are on concealed carry. Also some additional variables like if you're military/law enforcement, etc.

    And for all the people believing we should completely ban firearms in this country, I think you fail to realize some things:

    • For the people looking to commit these crimes, it won't matter if guns are legal or illegal, they'll find a way to obtain their "means of destruction" (may it be a gun, knife, bomb, etc.).
    • For all the people that have these weapons, go through the proper courses to legally own them & safely operate them, you leave them completely defenseless in these situations by outlawing them.


    There's no coincidence that there is a disproportionate amount of firearm-related violence in cities that legally forbid firearm possession - Washington DC & Chicago.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,395
    Rep Points
    24,757.7
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would have the chance to protect yourself - with a 357 mag and three rounds from a .12 gauge. You telling me that's not enough ?????
    I'm saying that should be enough. But... it may not be.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    215
    Rep Points
    394.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Last week, I walked into a shooting range in Powell, Ohio. Without even showing them my ID, I got to shoot a 9mm Glock and a 38mm revolver (among the vast selection they had) to my heart's content. I'm 27, never shot a gun in my life before, with no training of any kind. Nobody sees anything wrong with this picture?

    Doing the same in Canada is next to impossible. Those that are saying the kid could have used other options such as explosives if he wanted. Well, why didn't he? Why hasn't anyone is these shootings that keep happening year after year? I know many love their guns but it just makes it far too easy. Maybe by the time the culprit figures out other options, he may have come to his senses.

    I fully recognize it's not the sole issue. Antidepressants play a big role in suicidal behavior. Big money to be had by the pharmaceutical industries. Proper care of psychotic or depressed patients is lacking imo.
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction
    [
    01/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Cobb S2+ PTF-protune | Stett CAI | ETS 5" FMIC | AR DP | AE Exhaust - Gone

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    compared to yourself that make up statistics with no backing of anything, yet you call them "facts".
    How am I making up facts ? Because I don't post links to Wikipedia and other sources on the internet ? What I've said is easily researched - as easy as it is for you to post the worthless links you have and call them "fact". Please explain to me how your links to gun deaths in other countries have any place in this discussion. Please explain to me how smoking deaths and second hand smoking deaths are in the least bit constructive or germane to the topic at hand. Your first post here referenced the higher crime rate in the UK based simply on numbers and the fact that in the US there are 330mm people and 60mm in the UK. So what ? Great stat $#@! is that supposed to make the victims and parents feel any better ?? Because percentage wise the UK has a higher rate of gun violence, is that supposed to lessen the tragedy of children being gunned down ? I hope you file down the site on all your pistols buddy that way it won't hurt so bad when someone takes it out of your hand and shoves it up your ass.

    The fact that you think I am making things up because I don't post links only shows your lack of intelligence. Do the $#@!ing research yourself because despite what you may think, I'm not here to educate you, but I will continue to school your ass till the cows come home.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So now you're not laughing and you're sick.. Do you have mental problems?
    I've been laughing at you since you brought up second hand smoke as "fact"....and I still am.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whats up with the name calling? I think were all adults, I edited mine after remember that. (took about 20 seconds.)
    You had to remember that you are an adult ?? Maybe you should step aside and go play those video games you blame on the decline of society...

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    481.9
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This has gone on long enough. there is ABSOLUTELY no reason whatsoever for ANY civilian to own an assault rifle similar to the AR-15, AK-47 or any other of the numerous semi-auto assault rifles that are unfortunately legal in this country. It is the bain of our existence as a so called peaceful and civilized nation. Because there is nothing whatsoever civilized about assault weapons. They should be for military or law enforcement ONLY.

    The aforementioned weapons are only meant for one thing – killing people, and more importantly – killing them QUICKLY. But it does not stop there because as you can see from what has happened today in Connecticut – semi-auto HANDGUNS are just as lethal if not morso. They can be more easily concealed and they are ALSO capable of discharging tremendous amounts of rounds very quickly. Again, this is for one purpose and one purpose alone, to kill people quickly.

    So, I have an answer for you that will solve this problem. Ban all semi-auto handguns such as Glocks as well as all semi-auto rifles. There is no reason why any civilian should own them. And to appease the NRA and gun owners nationwide – make the ONLY handguns they can legally own six shot revolvers. Sure they are still lethal, but the ability to rapidly discharge 15-20 rounds at a time is greatly reduced and so will be the loss of life. And for those whose passion is target shooting who demand semi-auto hanguns, let them have them, but limit the caliber to .22. They are putting holes in paper, so why do they need to make a bigger hole in a paper target?


    As for long barrel semi-auto assault rifles…they need not exist in or society. Again, the only reason they should exist is for hunting. So, allow hunters and other gun enthusiasts to only own single shot bolt action long barrel rifles. Or, similar weapons of any caliber that have a maximum of three rounds. And the same laws should exist for shotguns. Do you realize that my Benelli M1 Super 90 tactical .12 shotgun fully loaded with 000 buckshot can put as much lead on target in virtually the same amount of time as the same weapons that our special forces use such as the H&K MP5 ????????? And this shotgun can be purchased by just about anyone. As I said before, I am an avid hunter. I enjoy hunting quail. Did you know that when I hunt quail with a semi-auto shotgun (autoloader), I have to use what is called a “limiter plug” that limits the total rounds I can load into the weapon at three. If I am caught by fish and game with more than three rounds in my weapon I’m issued a ticket and in some states the weapon is seized. So am I to understand that the quail and ducks in our country are better protected by the government than $#@!ing humans?????? I mean this is absolutely ABSURD!!!!!! Why do civilians need guns that are capable of carrying so many rounds ??? Please someone, explain to me why ????????



    We are never going to be able to stop criminals and the deranged from owning guns. To do that, we would have to ban all guns. And as a gun owner, that is not what I want. However, I do feel that if the above suggestion were implemented by the federal government, we would greatly reduce the number of people who are killed every year in single acts of violence like we saw in Connecticut today. And lastly, if you really want to put a dent in the amount of people killed each year – raise the price of ammunition. Maybe a 9mm round in 2013 should cost as much as the total number of people killed by gun violence in 2012 http://s1.wp.com/wp-includes/images/...?m=1129645325g I think you get my point but perhaps we should raise the price of ammunition to levels that would make it financially difficult for criminals to purchase large amounts.

    How many BILLIONS of dollars did the federal government spend bailing out Wall Street ????? Why don't they ban everything I suggested above, and start a government buyback program ? Offer everyone fair market value for their Glock, Sig, AK, AR whatever....or, if that person has their original receipt, refund them. And then pass a law that says if you are found with one of these weapons in your possession, 10 year federal jail time and a $100,000 fine.

    I think people would start to get the point and $#@! like this would be greatly reduced. As a parent, it SICKENS me to think of how the parents of those kids who were killed are feeling right now.
    read throughwhat 5 pages of this bann guns crap and here i stop what bothers me most about your post is lets bann all these other guns as long as its not mine. or for argument sake not the gun i go quail hunting with.slow down and think..... they take 1 and sooner or later they take them all. and not one of these mass shootings in the last 10 years where done with an assult rifle . cant stand people calling ar-15 assult rifles they are NOT fully atomatic ....750,000 times a year a civilian prevents a crime and /or ends in killing the bad guy (fact) but never seen on a very liberal news media platform. i think they need to stop airing this crap 24/7 these guys only want the wow factor
    i have to say the media is to blame for alot of this.

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Points
    1,726.8
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cwarren Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think they need to stop airing this crap 24/7 these guys only want the wow factor
    i have to say the media is to blame for alot of this.
    Cue Bob Costas blaming guns for the Redskins player killing his wife & then himself Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cwarren Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    read throughwhat 5 pages of this bann guns crap and here i stop what bothers me most about your post is lets bann all these other guns as long as its not mine. or for argument sake not the gun i go quail hunting with.slow down and think..... they take 1 and sooner or later they take them all. and not one of these mass shootings in the last 10 years where done with an assult rifle . cant stand people calling ar-15 assult rifles they are NOT fully atomatic ....750,000 times a year a civilian prevents a crime and /or ends in killing the bad guy (fact) but never seen on a very liberal news media platform. i think they need to stop airing this crap 24/7 these guys only want the wow factor
    i have to say the media is to blame for alot of this.
    When did I say ban all guns as long as it's not mine ?? I specifically said you can take all my guns if that would prevent this from ever happening again. I also said you have to allow for hunting guns - hunting guns - not assault weapons. And you are incorrect....a gun does not have to be full auto to be considered an assault weapon. And you are also incorrect in saying none of these mass killings were done with an assault weapon. The movie theater in Aurora, Colorado was with an AR-15...also on the assault weapons ban list in man states including CT. Do some research on exactly what is considered an assault rifle.

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,130
    Rep Points
    509.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It's a shame no 1 had a CCW in the school. Maybe some guards should be allowed to have them in schools to prevent this kind of crap.

    On another note.

    Click here to enlarge

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,162
    Rep Points
    -587.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Every gun massacre to occur from 1950 to present has occurred in an area where guns are explicitly illegal to carry.

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,130
    Rep Points
    509.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every gun massacre to occur from 1950 to present has occurred in an area where guns are explicitly illegal to carry.
    Would rep if I could. Correct. The cities that usually have the most strict gun laws have the most crime, because the criminals have no fear of being blasted in the f'ing face.

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would rep if I could. Correct. The cities that usually have the most strict gun laws have the most crime, because the criminals have no fear of being blasted in the f'ing face.
    But that is a good point. Where this happened, CT, they have some of the most strict gun laws in the country. Some may say that's an indication that gun control doesn't work. I prefer to think that it means there is reason for more and better gun control. Also, weren't these the mom's guns that were not locked up in her house ?
    I mean I hate to say it, but if there is blame to be placed - it should be on the Mom for not having them locked up in the house or at least have trigger locks on them. Just sayin...

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    843
    Rep Points
    1,237.8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    I'll give up all of my guns as soon as the cops give up theirs. Because that will be the signal that our society has come to the point where we no longer need to use lethal force to defend ourselves.

    And for those that really think we can take guns away, make them so outrageously expensive and hard to get that all of these crimes go away... Think of the billions upon billions of dollars that are spent each year fighting the "War on Drugs", and then think about how effective it has been at curbing the social issue of drug abuse in our country. Prohibition simply will not work.


    Current:
    '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '00 S2000
    Previous:
    '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,395
    Rep Points
    24,757.7
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cue Bob Costas blaming guns for the Redskins player killing his wife & then himself Click here to enlarge
    Why didn't Costas blame the knife in the Simpson murder?

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    481.9
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When did I say ban all guns as long as it's not mine ?? I specifically said you can take all my guns if that would prevent this from ever happening again. I also said you have to allow for hunting guns - hunting guns - not assault weapons. And you are incorrect....a gun does not have to be full auto to be considered an assault weapon. And you are also incorrect in saying none of these mass killings were done with an assault weapon. The movie theater in Aurora, Colorado was with an AR-15...also on the assault weapons ban list in man states including CT. Do some research on exactly what is considered an assault rifle.
    an ar-15 is NOT an assult rifle !! just becase the media calls it one. look up the defenition .
    reading between the lines on giving up guns one group says take this type of gun and the other group says take that type of gun then what is left (NO GUNS) .i am not willing to take away anyones right to own any gun they want i dont care if its a 50 cal .cause we know no one really needs one of these right ? please if we start doing this we all loose in the end ...

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    481.9
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh and off to the gun show i go. and im taking my m&p 9mm with me becase i never leave the house without it!

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    756
    Rep Points
    855.8
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One last thing... This is about 20 children on the floor in SCHOOL, they are dead. This is not and should not be about guns, politics or anything like that. This is about 20 children who's potential we will never know. Its about parents and siblings who are grieving. Its about first responders who walked in and saw this tragedy. Its about valuing life, it saddens me to see this turn into anything other than that.
    I would +Rep if i could. Well said.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Points
    1,461.5
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    CNN is making a mockery about this. Im sorry but wtf liberals.




  19. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    902.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm speechless!! How many more tragedies will it take before some people realize guns don't belong in the hands of civilans??

    My thoughts are with the families.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Points
    1,461.5
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm speechless!! How many more tragedies will it take before some people realize guns don't belong in the hands of civilans??

    My thoughts are with the families.
    So they should only be allowed in the hands of criminals.

    got it.




  21. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    902.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So they should only be allowed in the hands of criminals.

    got it.
    You would be MUCH safer if guns were only in the hand of criminals and police/military.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Points
    1,461.5
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would be MUCH safer if guns were only in the hand of criminals and police/military.
    Hm.. So being unable to protect myself with the same force that a criminal would have, would make me safer you say? how?




  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    902.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hm.. So being unable to protect myself with the same force that a criminal would have, would make me safer you say? how?
    You don't live next door to criminals (if you do, I would seriously consider to move...).

    But I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that any random retarded individual around could point a shotgun at me for no reason. I know your current "gun-regulating" laws should prevent this but face it: that's how reality is in the US. Having a whole arsenal of guns at my disposal would not make me feel better by any means.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Points
    1,461.5
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't live next door to criminals (if you do, I would seriously consider to move...).

    But I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that any random retarded individual around could point a shotgun at me for no reason. I know your current "gun-regulating" laws should prevent this but face it: that's how reality is in the US. Having a whole arsenal of guns at my disposal would not make me feel better by any means.
    You're right i don't live next door to criminals. BUT I have had a shooting literally (about 20 feet from my back door) in my backyard.

    So how is disabling people from obtaining a device to even the odd's against a criminal bad?

    Its not the gun's its the people. And its not even where you live now, its our local mall (we have had a shooting their as well).

    Now our crime rate where I live is "low" compared to other places.




  25. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,395
    Rep Points
    24,757.7
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would be MUCH safer if guns were only in the hand of criminals and police/military.
    Hahahahah, ya no thanks.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •